We are looking for the best and brightest candidates seeking employment to join our talented team. If you are passionate about customer retention and service minded, we’d love to speak with you! Simply complete the form below, letting us know about your skills and the opportunity you seek.
Current Job Postings:
Account Manager-Dealer Support: Northbrook, IL.
As an industry leader in value based marketing and retention programs for new car dealers, Krex, Inc.has created a new position; Account Manager-Dealer Support. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to develop this critical role and collaborate with our management team. You will work in our Northbrook office to support our outside sales force, service our dealership customers, and play a significant role in driving our continued success.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a career within a company which has served it’s industry for over 70 years! You will learn and grow personally and professionally as you are immersed in our long-standing, highly respected organization.
To the right Account Manager we offer:
- First year earning potential, inclusive of salary & bonus, can be as high as $55,000
- Health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Culture of exceptional work-life balance
- Independence in a collaborative environment
- Tremendous professional growth potential
- Environment free of traditional corporate constraints and red tape
Responsibilities for the Account Manager Include:
- Support the outside sales force so they have more time to develop existing accounts and pursue new business
- Focus on the areas of account management, order processing, sales reporting, sales administration, and new client implementation
- Provide customer service support to 100 plus auto dealerships
- Report to our Leadership Team on the needs of our clients, which will provide insights into product enhancements, improved client satisfaction, and future product or service offerings
- Use your experience and insight to further develop this role
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Account Manager Include:
- 2-3 years of customer service, sales support or account management experience
- Highly motivated professional
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional active listening and interpersonal skills
- Coachable team player with a positive attitude
- Willing to be thoroughly trained on Krex, Inc. and the auto industry
- Disciplined, hardworking, ambitious and detail oriented
- Can work independently and set own priorities and tasks
- Proficiency with GoToMeeting or other online meeting software
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot or other CRM is a required
Please apply at: