We are looking for the best and brightest candidates to join our talented team. If you are passionate about customer retention and service minded, we’d love to speak with you! Simply complete the form below, letting us know about your skills and the opportunity you seek.
Current Job Postings:
Account Manager – Northbrook, IL.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to develop this critical role and contribute to our forward-thinking, collaborative team. You will work in our Northbrook office and support our outside sales force and service our customers, playing a significant role in driving our continued success. You will learn and grow personally and professionally as you are immersed in our long-standing, highly respected organization. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a career with an industry leader.
To the right Account Manager we offer:
- $45,000 – $55,000 inclusive of salary and bonus
- Health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Culture of exceptional work-life balance
- Independence in a collaborative environment
- Tremendous professional growth potential
- Environment free of traditional corporate constraints and red tape
Since 1947, KREX has provided high quality products and customer retention solutions exclusively to new car dealerships nationwide. We have a stellar reputation and demonstrated track record of providing value to our customers. While our organization has grown and evolved over the years, our commitment to providing quality products and service has remained constant. For more about us and our Drive-Sure customer retention products, please visit our website at DriveSure.com.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager Include:
- Support the outside sales force so they have more time to develop existing accounts and pursue new business
- Focus on the areas of account management, order processing, sales reporting, sales administration, and new client implementation
- Provide customer service support to 100 plus auto dealerships
- Report to our Leadership Team on the needs of our clients, which will provide insights into product enhancements, improved client satisfaction, and future product or service offerings
- Use your experience and insight to further develop this role
Required Skills and Qualifications for the Account Manager Include:
- 2-3 years of customer service, sales support or account management experience
- Highly motivated professional
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional active listening and interpersonal skills
- Coachable team player with a positive attitude
- Willing to be thoroughly trained on Krex, Inc. and the auto industry
- Disciplined, hardworking, ambitious and detail oriented
- Can work independently and set own priorities and tasks
- Proficiency with GoToMeeting or other online meeting software and a CRM is a plus
If you feel you would be a match for this position, please apply at